Plans for year 2017

As 2016 will end very soon, I'd like to give you an overview what I am going to do in 2017. The first thing is that all new videos will have English subtitles, so you can understand a lot more. Second thing is that by the end of 2017 I will probably release MineBatch beta, which is going to be awesome. I am also going to finish GUI notepad, because it is awesome. I may release Log OS version 3.0 in 2017 too.

If you clicked "Eesti keeles" button, you noticed that in Estonian, this blog looks very similar. That is because you, English people, will be able to watch new videos that were previously only in Estonian. I will also create a brand new channel that is specifically about batch files, programming, how to and so on. I will have a yellow logo for it and it will be called "MarkusTegelane++" (or "TheMarkusGuy++") with programming language C++ being inspiration. Altough, I really don't know C++ yet, it will have tutorials on programming in VB.NET and Batch.

Also, you should vote for the last poll in this year.

Comments

Populaarsed postitused