Brand new look and content for English people

I am proud to announce that soon, you'll see all of my videos in English (except live streams). You can also see videos that were originally made to be in Estonian in English. Altough this is an awesome idea, it takes some time to get finished. You may have noticed that some videos have titles changed. That is what I do. I translate titles, descriptions and finally add subtitles.

For this blog, I'll have a link for this version in Estonian blog too. My goal is to make both Estonian and English versions look mostly the same. You may notice the navigation bar and new theme. I decided to use theme "Simple", because it looks better in my opinion. Soon, you'll see same posts in both blogs in two languages.

Let me know if you like this change and also vote for the poll below. It just takes 2 clicks and you are done. You can also let me know if you liked this, by hitting brand new buttons below this post.

Comments

Populaarsed postitused