[Advert] I have a Twitter profile

This is just a simple post to promote my Twitter profile. You can find it under the handle @markustegelane. It is different from my blog. On my Twitter profile, I occasionally make little random posts that you won't find on my blog. These range from random interesting things to video announcements and premiere reminders. I also retweet some posts I find cool and you may want to see. I also plan to open polls

On the other hand, this blog is mainly for major updates about new videos, the website, developments or anything that doesn't fit on Twitter's character limit.

On another note, starting from July, e-mail subscription feature will be removed from Blogger, which means I'll post links to new blog posts on my Twitter profile (starting from July). This doesn't include Estonian posts tough, so you'll have to check my blog manually to see those (once again, starting from July).

Comments

Populaarsed postitused