Help me by translating my videos!

I have now enabled community translations for all of my videos on my channel. You can translate the videos to any language you may know. For example: if you know Russian and English, you can make Russian subtitles by translating English subtitles. You can go ahead and translate videos right now, by clicking this link: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UCQzg4k_aF2BPQJpEx4PX9UQ

If you stumble across the video, that hasn't been translated, you can translate it right away, if you click gear icon and then subtitles and then add subtitles. Select your language and add the subtitles. You can make a part of it, because you don't have to do it all alone. You can let others review the subtitles or accept them if they seem right.

Comments

Populaarsed postitused